Saturday, February 21, 2009











This is K. I have been shamed into blogging by all of my friends and familly, so I will make some attempt to add something every few weeks or so! :-) We had the week off from school and got to do a few fun things! I want to see if my sisters recognize where the pictures in this post were taken.

Everyone is doing well. St is getting ready to take the test to get his learner's permit. sigh Where does the time go?
S is heading into another FCCLA season so we will see how far she makes it this year. She also just colored her hair for the first time. A pretty auburn. I will post pictures soon.

N is great. Fiesty as ever and doing well in school. His sense of humor keeps us chuckling- or raising our eyebrows.

B is also doing great in school. She loves helping take care of our pets and playing with her friends.

Lil' D keeps us all running to keep him out of trouble and also makes us smile many times each day with the funny things he says!


Alright sisters, see if you can identify where these pictures were taken!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You made a blog! Now we can cyber stalk you. ;) I'm so glad that you gave into the peer pressure and are posting fun pics of your adventures way over there! I look forward to reading more about you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you have a blog too!! I can't wait to see lots more pictures of my sister in the east!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well look at you and your great new blog, how exciting is that! I am at the time visiting with Emily, so Dacia called and alerted us to news on the blogosphere! Yea for you!. We inspected lots of cute grandkids this weekend. The little Gwynneth is not so little anymore and smiles for Mummy and Grandpa. She also is a little chatterbox full of happy noises. What a cutie. Anya and Aaron are their usual cute selves and we had fun with them at their house. The little Grace loves sitting on Grandpa's lap and she will blow kisses, klap, wave, walk holding on to only one finger and she says mamamama. Gavin still gives the very best hugs and Jaxon and Caden are adorable. We are looking forward to making our rounds and seeing the rest of our cute grandkids and their wonderful parents. Hugs and kisses, Bibi

    ReplyDelete